Your body has a long to-do list to accomplish every day, from carrying nutrients and oxygen through our bloodstream to sending nerve signals and building and maintaining skin, muscles, and bones.
To do all of this, your body needs sufficient vitamins and minerals that it cannot produce on its own, thus, it must obtain them through external sources such as food or vitamin supplements.
Taking a multivitamin is a wise choice for those who are not getting enough nutrients from their diet, and want to feel healthier and more energized, it is also advised as a means to prevent any potential nutritional gaps.
Choosing the Ideal Multivitamin
There are millions of options when it comes to multivitamins, but in order to choose one that works efficiently, and adjusts to your health needs, you should aim for these characteristics:
- It must have the essential micronutrients: Thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin, B6, B12, Calcium, magnesium, selenium, and zinc, Vitamins A, E, Vitamin D2, or D3, just to name a few.
- Pick capsules over gummies: multivitamin capsules are easier to digest and provide better nutritional content, gummies tend to have a lower dosage.
- Avoid megadoses: make sure your daily dosage of the essential vitamins and minerals don’t exceed the Daily Value established by the Food and Drug Administration, otherwise, these nutrients can build up in the body and become toxic.
- It should be IRON-FREE: multivitamins containing iron may produce several side effects, or even iron toxicity, especially in people who are hypersensitive to it. Excessive levels of iron can cause diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, leg cramps, difficulty breathing, and heartburn.
The Essential Multivitamin for Complete Health Coverage that meets all of these characteristics is
SOLGAR IRON-FREE FORMULA VM-75 180 Tablets
Solgar Iron-Free Vegan Formula is an outstanding and powerful multivitamin, created to help support different aspects of health— immunity, cognitive functions, eyes, collagen synthesis, energy production and cell function.
It’s a science-based supplement formulated according to high quality standards.
This means that all raw ingredients are previously tested to ensure they don’t contain any contaminants that could possibly affect the effectiveness of this multivitamin.
Solgar Iron-Free Formula contains powdered plant extracts and all the essential vitamins and minerals to improve overall health and maintain your body in excellent condition.
- Vitamin C (250 mg): supports collagen production, helps heal wounds, maintains blood vessel walls, supports healthy skin, bones and cartilage.
- Zinc (10mg): carries an important role in the immune system, it also helps transform carbohydrates, protein, and fat into energy.
- Vitamin D 400IU): helps absorb calcium supporting bone health, while also preventing bone and back pain, as well as hair loss.
- Magnesium (10mg): increases energy, helps boost exercise performance, lowers blood pressure and promotes a healthy heart rhythm. Magnesium also provides a mood-improving effect and helps with a good night’s sleep.
- Vitamins B12: helps build proteins and multiply cells.
- Plant powder blend: it includes alfalfa, acerola, kelp, parsley, rose hips, and watercress to support healthy digestion.
Maintaining your body strong and healthy in every way possible is easier with the help of a complete nutrient-dense multivitamin like Solgar Iron-Free Formula.